WHY BECOME A MEMBER OF EFTTA?
- ANGLING HAS NEVER BEEN THREATENED AS MUCH AS IT IS RIGHT NOW AND WILL BE IN THE YEARS TO COME...
- EFTTA IS THE ONLY ASSOCIATION TO DEFEND THE INTERESTS OF THE INDUSTRY AROUND RECREATIONAL ANGLING...
- IF YOUR BUSINESS IS RELATED TO THE ANGLING INDUSTRY YOU NEED TO SUPPORT OUR LOBBY WORK IN BRUSSELS. WITHOUT EFTTA RECREATIONAL ANGLING MIGHT SIMPLY NOT BE POSSIBLE IN THE FUTURE...
EFTTA MEMBERSHIP 2022
- Because of BREXIT, EFTTA has moved from London to Brussels with a new structure. Today, the association is registered as EFTTA AISBL in Belgium.
- This means that EFTTA Ltd in the UK no longer exists; EFTTA AISBL in Belgium is a new legal entity.
- For 2022 MEMBERSHIPS this implies that not only NEW MEMBERS but also the EXISTING MEMBERS must SUBMIT THE APPLICATION FORM to become a member of EFTTA AISBL.
- We thank you for your understanding and cooperation. On receipt of your application, you will receive a confirmation. Further details will follow as soon as possible.
WHAT ARE YOUR BENEFITS?
- As a recognized not-for-profit association EFTTA belongs to its members. There are no private interests. The membership fees are entirely dedicated to finance our lobby work in Brussels.
- As an EFTTA member you are an active supporter of the Recreational Angling Industry in Europe. In this way you not only contribute to its growth but – more importantly – you help preserving the freedom and possibility to continue angling in the future.
- EFTTA have their own lobbyist in Brussels to voice concerns of those involved within the recreational angling trade in Europe. Together with specialized consultants we are constantly in contact with the responsible decision-makers of the EU in order to find recognition and to identify and address opportunities for and threats to the angling industry.
- As an EFTTA member your company will be listed as member on our website. You can have a free link between the EFTTA website and your own.
- Full members of EFTTA are eligible to exhibit at EFTTEX (European Fishing Tackle & Trade Exhibition). EFTTEX is the largest “B2B” fishing tackle trade exhibition in Europe. This exhibition is exclusive to traders, wholesalers and manufacturers in the Fishing Tackle Industry. Only members of EFTTA or members of our affiliated associations can exhibit at EFTTEX.
- Your company details will be contained within the EFTTA Membership Directory, which is sent out to all fishing tackle companies worldwide and distributed at trade exhibitions attended by EFTTA.
- Your company will be eligible to access the password protected areas of the EFTTA website, so you can browse the International Fishing Tackle Directory, which contains contact details of over 5,000 manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers within the industry.
- Through the EFTTA website, your company will have access to annually produced statistical information on fishing tackle import and export for the whole of the European Union and over 20 other countries, such as China, USA, Canada, Australia to assist EFTTA members with their business planning.
- Your company will have access to EFTTA’s e-newsletter Newslines, which informs members of the latest news in the international fishing tackle trade.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE
- Full Member EU
Traders, wholesalers and manufacturers in the Fishing Tackle Industry, registered in Europe.
- Discretionary Member
Traders, wholesalers and manufacturers in the Fishing Tackle Industry outside the EU territory.
- Reciprocal Member
Members of worldwide affiliated associations; eligible to exhibit at EFTTEX.
- Light membership with a basic contribution to support EFTTA‘s lobbying in Brussels.
- Your company details are listed in the website, the password protected area can be accessed to browse the Int. Fishing Tackle Directory and the annual statistical information.
- Associate members have no voting rights and are not eligible to exhibit at EFTTEX.
CONTACT US AT INFO@EFTTA.COM !
Membership fee_January 2022
Membership of EFTTA is subject to the payment of an annual membership fee
Membership application forms will be presented to the EFTTA board for their approval