This legal notice applies to the entire contents of the EFTTA Website under the domain name www.eftta.com and to any correspondence by e-mail between us and you. Using the Website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use the Website. This notice is issued by the European Fishing Tackle Trade Association (EFTTA).
You may access most areas of the Website without registering your details with us. Certain areas of the Website are only open to you if you register or if you are a current member of the association.
By accessing any part of the Website, you shall be deemed to have accepted this legal notice in full. If you do not accept this legal notice in full, you must leave the Website immediately.
The association may revise this legal notice at any time by updating this posting. You should check the Website from time to time to review the then current legal notice, because it is binding on you. Certain provisions of this legal notice may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages at the Website.
You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Website [for your own use] on the following basis:
- no documents or related graphics on the Website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the Website are used separately from the corresponding text; and
- the association's copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Website (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the association or its licensors. For the purposes of this legal notice, any use of extracts from the Website other than in accordance with clause 2.1 for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach any of the terms in this legal notice, your permission to use the Website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Website.
Subject to clause 2.1, no part of the Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without the association's prior written permission.
Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- Service access
While EFTTA endeavors to ensure that the Website is normally available 24 hours a day, the association shall not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Access to the Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond the association's control.
- Visitor material and conduct
Other than personally identifiable information, any material you transmit or post to the Website shall be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. The Association shall have no obligations with respect to such material. The Association and its designees shall be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material and all data, images, sounds, text and other things embodied therein for any and all commercial or non-commercial purposes.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the Website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in any country in the world; or
- which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data).
You may not misuse the Website (including, without limitation, by hacking).
The association reserves the right to block or suppress content that we believe - in good faith - is unrealistic and may be detrimental to others.
The association shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing the Company to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of clause 4.2 or clause 4.3.
- Links to and from other websites
Links to third party websites on the Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Website. The association has not reviewed all of these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. The association therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you would like to link to the Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Website;
- you do not in any way imply that the association is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with the association nor present any other false information about the association;
- you do not otherwise use any EFTTA trademarks displayed on the Website without express written permission from the association;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
The association expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in clause 5.2 for breach of these terms and to take any action it deems appropriate.
You shall fully indemnify the association for any loss or damage suffered by the association or any of its group companies for breach of clause 5.2.
Each registration is for a single company only. Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
While the association endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, the association does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on the Website. The association may make changes to the material on the Website and prices described in it, at any time without notice.
The association, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering the Website), and any of the association such as officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with the Website in any way, including content published in the Members' Area, or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Website, any websites linked to the Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Website or your downloading of any material from the Website or any websites linked to the Website.